Congratulations to me on my time wasting skills! Now, most people would be expecting congratulations on something more along the lines of time management skills. I mean, have you ever seen classes or seminars in Time Wasting? Of course not. You can’t teach that! You either have it or you don’t. I am a master time waster! Why, I am sitting here this very moment wasting time. How do I do it you ask? Again I must emphasize that it’s not a skill that can be taught, but I will be happy to share with you TEN EASY WAYS TO WASTE TIME:
- Login to Facebook and see what is going on
- Turn on TV and flip through channels
- Log back onto Facebook and see what is going on
- Think about how you need to clean out your closet, you know, put your summer clothes away and get out your fall and winter wear; maybe post about it on Facebook
- Try to figure out Twitter and mess up your email account in the process; complain about it on Facebook
- See what’s going on in Facebookland since you’re already logged on
- Flip through TV channels again
- Get in car and drive thru McD’s for diet coke because theirs is so much better than that can of diet coke in refrigerator
- Check in on Facebook because everyone wants to know where you are and what you are doing (Uhm, I’m wasting time—remember?)
- Write about your outstanding time wasting ability and post it in your blog.
And it’s just that simple. Try it and let me know how you do! I would love to hear about your time wasting skills and any innovative ways you have found to waste time.
Now I’m off to think some more about cleaning out my closet while I see what’s on TV.